Shipping Rules & Restrictions
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
- Upon delivery, a signature is required for orders that are $250 and above.
- Due to regulatory restrictions, we are unable to ship items made of exotic materials to California.
- If you have any additional questions please email us by clicking Contact Us.
Tracking Your Order
When can you track your order?
Generally, order tracking numbers are assigned at time of order confirmation to package at our warehouse and appear on our website along with your order information. However, it may take up to 48 hours before the package is checked into the carrier’s order tracking system. Even though your package has already shipped from our warehouse and is on its way to you, the carrier may not be able to provide any information about your package for up to 48 hours.
Orders placed on CozyHugs.com may be delivered by one of several different carriers and shipping methods. Order tracking availability may vary depending on the type of item you purchased, the shipping method you selected during Checkout, and the carrier that is delivering your item(s). Orders that exceed $250 will require a signature at the time of delivery.
Finding Your Order Status
The status of your order is easy to find.
- Check your email.You are required to enter an email address during Checkout, so that you may receive emails regarding the status of your order.
- Visit the website.You may sign in at CozyHugs.com and view Your Order History at any time. Information about your open orders, order tracking, and past orders is available.
- Contact us.If you still have questions about your order, please email us by clicking Contact Customer Service Department.
How is order status different from tracking information?
The status of your order is supplied by CozyHugs.com. It represents the progress of your order between the time it is placed and the time it ships from our warehouse. Once your order leaves our warehouse, it is handled by a carrier that may provide order tracking information until your order is delivered
*The order tracking information is accessible from Your Order History on our website when it becomes available.
*Order tracking information may not be available for up to 48 hours after an item is shipped from our warehouse.
Estimated Delivery Dates
Shipping your items on time is very important to us. For many items, we calculate Estimated Delivery Dates to help you find out when these items are expected to arrive. An Estimated Delivery Date is a calculation of several factors, including item availability, allocation time in our warehouse, the shipping method you select and the final shipping destination.
When we can accurately calculate Estimated Delivery Dates, we’ll provide them to you during Checkout, as well as in your Order Confirmation email and Order History. Please note that Estimated Delivery Dates are estimates only, and are not guaranteed. Due to many factors, Estimated Delivery Dates can also change between the time you place the order and receive an order confirmation. We do our best to provide accurate estimates and provide you with several other resources for tracking your order, such as order detail and tracking links.